Digital Threshold News: Episode 2 Recap
2 Minute Read
Publish dateNov 18, 2020
In the second episode of Digital Threshold Live, “Trust and Confidence: The Foundation of Delivering an Exceptional Visitor Experience,” host Anil Chitkara, Evolv Technology Co-founder and Head of Corporate Development, was joined by Jason White, Managing Director of Corporate Safety and Security for Hershey Entertainment and Resorts.
Episode 2 Highlights
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts has done an excellent job navigating the COVID-19 pandemic. The company proactively discussed procedures at the start of the new year before COVID-19 really made its way to the United States, keeping the safety of its staff and customers at the forefront of risk management and business continuity strategies.
Chitkara and White discussed a variety of topics related to public safety, public health, the customer journey and the path back to normal, including:
- Safely reopening in the wake of the pandemic, including technologies and strategies helping to make that possible.
- Creating a touch-free, contactless environment using technology such as Evolv’s touchless security screening systems.
- Safeguarding guests and employees with rigorous safety protocols, including temperature checks and COVID questionnaires as a health defense at each entrance.
- Balancing uncompromising security and an outstanding guest experience.
- Being prepared for inevitable staff quarantines and making sure Hershey Entertainments and Resorts was not short-staffed.
- Having a plan in place as health protocols and dynamics shift. “We have very, very strict and very detailed exposure response plans that have worked very well for us to the point where we’ve had no cases of community spread within HE&R, which is something we’re very proud of,” White said.
You can view the OnDemand version of the webcast by clicking on the video below.
On November 12, 2020, we’ll host the third episode, A Data-Driven Look at the Pandemic with Erica Parker, Managing Director at the Harris Poll, register here. We hope to “see” you there. In the meantime, consider us as a security resource, click here to contact us.
To view our OnDemand version of Episode 2 or register for future episodes of Digital Threshold Live, click here.
Don't have time to watch? Click here to listen to the podcast.